I am joined by callers as we discuss Kim Davis, a county clerk who invoked “God’s authority” as she defied the U.S. Supreme Court yet again on gay marriage today by refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples, while also refusing to resign from her $80,000/yr job.
We play audio of the exchange between Davis and two same-sex couples who were trying to obtain marriage licenses today.
Davis and her staff now will now face a federal judge this Thursday who could impose fines or send them to jail.
I am joined by callers as I discuss Kim Davis, an anti-gay marriage clerk in Kentucky who is defying the Supreme Court’s Marriage Equality ruling.
I debate Jack Burkman on the Donald and AnnCoulter Presidential Reality Show.
The Donald is the caricature Stephen Colbert used to play on TV:
I interview Scott Keyes, a senior reporter for ThinkProgress.org at the Center for American Progress Action Fund.
We discuss the GOP and their backward positions on guns. If conservatives are so convinced that gun-free zones attract killers, then why do so many conservative places and events ban guns?
- 12/5/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment