I am joined by callers as we discuss Kim Davis, a county clerk who invoked “God’s authority” as she defied the U.S. Supreme Court yet again on gay marriage today by refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples, while also refusing to resign from her $80,000/yr job.
We play audio of the exchange between Davis and two same-sex couples who were trying to obtain marriage licenses today.
Davis and her staff now will now face a federal judge this Thursday who could impose fines or send them to jail.
I am joined by callers as I discuss Kim Davis, an anti-gay marriage clerk in Kentucky who is defying the Supreme Court’s Marriage Equality ruling.
I debate Jack Burkman on the Donald and AnnCoulter Presidential Reality Show.
The Donald is the caricature Stephen Colbert used to play on TV:
I interview Scott Keyes, a senior reporter for ThinkProgress.org at the Center for American Progress Action Fund.
We discuss the GOP and their backward positions on guns. If conservatives are so convinced that gun-free zones attract killers, then why do so many conservative places and events ban guns?
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged