I am joined by callers as we discuss Kim Davis, a county clerk who invoked “God’s authority” as she defied the U.S. Supreme Court yet again on gay marriage today by refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples, while also refusing to resign from her $80,000/yr job.
We play audio of the exchange between Davis and two same-sex couples who were trying to obtain marriage licenses today.
Davis and her staff now will now face a federal judge this Thursday who could impose fines or send them to jail.
I am joined by callers as I discuss Kim Davis, an anti-gay marriage clerk in Kentucky who is defying the Supreme Court’s Marriage Equality ruling.
I debate Jack Burkman on the Donald and AnnCoulter Presidential Reality Show.
The Donald is the caricature Stephen Colbert used to play on TV:
I interview Scott Keyes, a senior reporter for ThinkProgress.org at the Center for American Progress Action Fund.
We discuss the GOP and their backward positions on guns. If conservatives are so convinced that gun-free zones attract killers, then why do so many conservative places and events ban guns?
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!