Today I discuss two separate topics. Trump’s continued rise among the GOP along with Ben Carson’s unexpected rise to #2 in the polls.
And as I predicted, Kim Davis has been held in contempt and is sitting in jail for denying same-sex marriage couples marriage licenses in Rowan County, Kentucky.
I’m joined by Lauren C. Williams, the tech reporter for ThinkProgress. She covers tech policy, culture, privacy and cybersecurity.
We discuss her piece entitled “Why The Rentboy Raid Matters More Than The Ashley Madison Hack.” We also discuss the larger issue of whether or not prostitution should be legal, and how that would work.
In the final two segments I join Leslie Marshall to continue the discussion on this topic.
Leslie is host of ‘The Leslie Marshall Show’ on radio, a Fox News Contributor on TV, and a blogger for
The Huffington Post.
Here is how you can follow her online:
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult