Today I discuss two separate topics. Trump’s continued rise among the GOP along with Ben Carson’s unexpected rise to #2 in the polls.
And as I predicted, Kim Davis has been held in contempt and is sitting in jail for denying same-sex marriage couples marriage licenses in Rowan County, Kentucky.
I’m joined by Lauren C. Williams, the tech reporter for ThinkProgress. She covers tech policy, culture, privacy and cybersecurity.
We discuss her piece entitled “Why The Rentboy Raid Matters More Than The Ashley Madison Hack.” We also discuss the larger issue of whether or not prostitution should be legal, and how that would work.
In the final two segments I join Leslie Marshall to continue the discussion on this topic.
Leslie is host of ‘The Leslie Marshall Show’ on radio, a Fox News Contributor on TV, and a blogger for
The Huffington Post.
Here is how you can follow her online:
- 11/21/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH