Today I discuss two separate topics. Trump’s continued rise among the GOP along with Ben Carson’s unexpected rise to #2 in the polls.
And as I predicted, Kim Davis has been held in contempt and is sitting in jail for denying same-sex marriage couples marriage licenses in Rowan County, Kentucky.
I’m joined by Lauren C. Williams, the tech reporter for ThinkProgress. She covers tech policy, culture, privacy and cybersecurity.
We discuss her piece entitled “Why The Rentboy Raid Matters More Than The Ashley Madison Hack.” We also discuss the larger issue of whether or not prostitution should be legal, and how that would work.
In the final two segments I join Leslie Marshall to continue the discussion on this topic.
Leslie is host of ‘The Leslie Marshall Show’ on radio, a Fox News Contributor on TV, and a blogger for
The Huffington Post.
Here is how you can follow her online:
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No