With the GOP Debate yesterday and Halloween this weekend, callers and I discuss what scares us most (politically or otherwise). We also discuss whether Bernie Sanders is getting a fair shot in the media.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the budget deal reached in the House today, as well as tonight’s third Republican debate.
I’m joined by Ladd Everitt, the Director of Communications of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence. We discuss statistics showing that owners of concealed-carry guns are not successful at stopping mass shootings, and instead, are more likely to become a risk to the public themselves.
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way