With the GOP Debate yesterday and Halloween this weekend, callers and I discuss what scares us most (politically or otherwise). We also discuss whether Bernie Sanders is getting a fair shot in the media.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the budget deal reached in the House today, as well as tonight’s third Republican debate.
I’m joined by Ladd Everitt, the Director of Communications of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence. We discuss statistics showing that owners of concealed-carry guns are not successful at stopping mass shootings, and instead, are more likely to become a risk to the public themselves.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade