With the GOP Debate yesterday and Halloween this weekend, callers and I discuss what scares us most (politically or otherwise). We also discuss whether Bernie Sanders is getting a fair shot in the media.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the budget deal reached in the House today, as well as tonight’s third Republican debate.
I’m joined by Ladd Everitt, the Director of Communications of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence. We discuss statistics showing that owners of concealed-carry guns are not successful at stopping mass shootings, and instead, are more likely to become a risk to the public themselves.
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!