With the GOP Debate yesterday and Halloween this weekend, callers and I discuss what scares us most (politically or otherwise). We also discuss whether Bernie Sanders is getting a fair shot in the media.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the budget deal reached in the House today, as well as tonight’s third Republican debate.
I’m joined by Ladd Everitt, the Director of Communications of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence. We discuss statistics showing that owners of concealed-carry guns are not successful at stopping mass shootings, and instead, are more likely to become a risk to the public themselves.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult