With the GOP Debate yesterday and Halloween this weekend, callers and I discuss what scares us most (politically or otherwise). We also discuss whether Bernie Sanders is getting a fair shot in the media.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the budget deal reached in the House today, as well as tonight’s third Republican debate.
I’m joined by Ladd Everitt, the Director of Communications of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence. We discuss statistics showing that owners of concealed-carry guns are not successful at stopping mass shootings, and instead, are more likely to become a risk to the public themselves.
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged