90% of Americans say of course not!
Yet, even a bill with ample due process, like Republican Senator Susan Collins’ bill, was voted down by Republicans.
Collins’ bill would allow any American citizen or non-citizen resident(!) to appeal a denial of a gun purchase. It put the burden of proof on the government to show the individual is suspected of terrorism. And it even allowed people who win their appeals to recover their costs and attorney’s fees(!)
Yet while every Democrat voted for it, the vast majority of Republicans voted it down.
It seems the vast majority of Republicans would rather arm terrorists in America than risk losing the millions in donations they get from the NRA.
They would murder ISIS members by drone (with no due process) if they are on the other side of the globe.
But if ISIS is right here and living among us, the GOP would make sure they are massively armed with AR-15s, explosives, and thousands of rounds of bullets. They do everything but show ISIS the address of the nearest church or nightclub.
How can they possibly defend this?
I’m discuss the irony in Donald Trump’s speech today regarding him saying he’s for things like building up our infrastructure, something Republicans have blocked President Obama and the Democrats from doing for seven years and counting.
I also discuss Hillary Clinton’s speech yesterday, where she talked about how dangerous Donald Trump’s economic plans would be for the country if implemented.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss how, despite all four gun control propositions in the Senate failing yesterday, I believe that the tide is turning in favor of common sense gun reforms in America.
I also ask whether Republicans even want it to be illegal for terrorists to buy AR15s and other assault weapons. And if so, then why don’t they support ‘no-fly no-buy’ with due process?
I’m joined by callers as I discuss why I believe that Donald Trump has already reached his ‘high-water mark’ in the polls and why it’s all down hill for him from here on out.
I also briefly discuss why I believe the Senate should vote to expand background checks on gun purchases and prohibit people on the terrorist watch list from buying guns.
- 12/3/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult
- 10/1/2020 “Will You Shut Up, Man?”
- 9/24/2020 How Many More Will Die from the GOP’s Obsessive Lust for Power at All Costs?