I discuss Donald Trump’s verbal attacks on the family of slain U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, who died in 2004 in Iraq saving the lives of his fellow soliders from suicide bombers.
I also also examine Trump’s gaffe in a recent interview where he said that Putin and Russia would not invade Ukraine (despite the fact that they already have).
I’m joined by callers as we discuss last night’s DNC speeches by President Obama, Vice President Biden and Senator Tim Kaine.
In the first of three hours, I’m joined by callers as we discuss, in the theme of Former President Bill Clinton’s DNC speech last night, who the real Hillary Clinton is. Whether she is the cartoon that the vast right wing conspiracy has created about her over the past 25 years, or the change-maker described in the speech.
In hours 2 and 3, I’m joined by callers as we discuss whether it was treason by Donald Trump today when he said at a press conference“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be mightily rewarded by our press.”
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way