I discuss Donald Trump’s verbal attacks on the family of slain U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, who died in 2004 in Iraq saving the lives of his fellow soliders from suicide bombers.
I also also examine Trump’s gaffe in a recent interview where he said that Putin and Russia would not invade Ukraine (despite the fact that they already have).
I’m joined by callers as we discuss last night’s DNC speeches by President Obama, Vice President Biden and Senator Tim Kaine.
In the first of three hours, I’m joined by callers as we discuss, in the theme of Former President Bill Clinton’s DNC speech last night, who the real Hillary Clinton is. Whether she is the cartoon that the vast right wing conspiracy has created about her over the past 25 years, or the change-maker described in the speech.
In hours 2 and 3, I’m joined by callers as we discuss whether it was treason by Donald Trump today when he said at a press conference“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be mightily rewarded by our press.”
- 12/5/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment