I discuss Donald Trump’s verbal attacks on the family of slain U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, who died in 2004 in Iraq saving the lives of his fellow soliders from suicide bombers.
I also also examine Trump’s gaffe in a recent interview where he said that Putin and Russia would not invade Ukraine (despite the fact that they already have).
I’m joined by callers as we discuss last night’s DNC speeches by President Obama, Vice President Biden and Senator Tim Kaine.
In the first of three hours, I’m joined by callers as we discuss, in the theme of Former President Bill Clinton’s DNC speech last night, who the real Hillary Clinton is. Whether she is the cartoon that the vast right wing conspiracy has created about her over the past 25 years, or the change-maker described in the speech.
In hours 2 and 3, I’m joined by callers as we discuss whether it was treason by Donald Trump today when he said at a press conference“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be mightily rewarded by our press.”
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!