I’m joined by callers as I discuss why Democrats, like Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, want ex-felons to vote. I also delve into why Republicans have a problem with ex-felons voting, yet seem to have no problem allowing them to buy guns.
Today’s Campaign Shakeup, in the eyes of The Donald:
His problem: He’s too reasonable, scripted, boring and Presidential.
His solutions: Be far more unhinged! Say anything! Lie more! Be more entertaining!
His determination: Win or Lose (i.e. Lose) His Way
I’m joined by callers as I discuss who the Americans are that support Donald Trump for President. I also analyze why I believe they support him, and compare this dynamic to support for other controversial political figures throughout history.
I discuss Donald Trump’s comments suggesting that “2nd amendment people” could act to stop Hillary Clinton from nominating Supreme Court Justices if she was elected President, which many are interpreting as a threat of violence.
I’m joined by Republican Strategist Mike Lane of Intelephant Strategies. We discuss Donald Trump’s rough 10-12 day stretch where he saw a negative 12-point swing in polling versus Hillary Clinton, and whether or not that worries Mike and other Republicans.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult