[spreaker type=player resource=”episode_id=11545016″ theme=”light” autoplay=”false” playlist=”false” cover=”https://d3wo5wojvuv7l.cloudfront.net/images.spreaker.com/original/490fed221eb417cd38ea93b8a50c7ab3.jpg” width=”100%” height=”400px”]
Today is Mark’s first show of 2017. Given the Trump administration, he has a lot to catch up on.
The best response to a brutal rape is to try the alleged perpetrators in a court of law and, if found guilty, imprison them.
The worst response to a brutal rape is to change all police officers into immigration enforcement agents.
If all police are immigration agents, then the undocumented immigrants who witness crime will not report it, and crime will skyrocket.
What makes people think we can blame all immigrants for the crimes of one or two, anyway?
Immigrants — even the undocumented — commit crimes at a lesser rate than American citizens.
If a red-haired person commits a crime, should we lock up all red-haired people?
Is this not the very definition of prejudice?
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged