During today’s ‘Inside Scoop,’ I discuss Attorney General Bill Barr’s testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee from yesterday. I also play some of the most important exchanges from the hearing, including with Senators Mazie Hirono, Kamala Harris, and Richard Blumenthal.
Additionally, I play back, and discuss, the response from the Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee to AG Barr for refusing to show up for questioning at their committee today. This includes whether or not Democrats should hold Barr in contempt, and even whether or not they should vote to impeach him as Attorney General.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult