During today’s episode, I outline how gun violence has transformed from an epidemic to a pandemic here in America. This includes America losing over 40,000 every year to gun violence. That’s an American killed by a gun every 15 minutes.
In the spirit of the Frederick Douglass quote, “I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs,” we now need to act in order to reduce gun violence. I explain how in the second part of today’s episode.
You can also watch this episode here on Facebook Live.
Reflecting on the recent mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, I discuss how we stop this nightmare of a vicious cycle of gun violence in America.
In this must listen hour of “Inside Scoop with Mark Levine”, he dissects every angle of the past 2 Democratic primary debates, aired on CNN earlier this week.
You’ll hear highlights from both nights, with nearly every major player spoken for in some fashion.
Laugh along to a three minute barrage of attacks on former VP Joe Biden. Hear pointed remarks on racism from Marianne Williamson and Senator Michael Bennett.
Mark doesn’t stump for one candidate or another. He instead lets them offer their opinions for themselves, as progressive voters ought remember there is ample time to decide who to support come February, 2020.
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!