During today’s episode, I discuss Trump abandoning our Kurdish allies who fought side by side with U.S. military against ISIS. Trump instead sided with Turkey and its Dictator Erdogan, who are now trying to exterminate the Kurds in Syria (including civilians).
Additionally, I breakdown the SDNY arrests of two Ukrainian associates of Rudy Giuliani, who donated to a pro-Trump super PAC, on criminal charges of violating campaign finance rules.
Finally, I discuss the startling parallels between the infamous tactics that Senator Joe McCarthy used in an attempt to get reelected with those of Donald Trump’s reelection campaign.
Watch this episode for free here on Periscope TV
When Donald Trump released the script of his call with the Ukrainian President, he admitted to pressuring a foreign government to investigate his political opponent (Joe Biden) and interfere in the 2020 Presidential Election. During today’s episode, I explain why he’s finally in trouble this time.
Watch this episode here on Periscope TV
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence