I analyze the irrational argument that Congressional Republicans have given for their opposition to impeaching President Trump.
I also compare President Trump’s impeachment to the impeachments of Presidents Nixon and Clinton.
Additionally, I play some recent comments by well-known Conservative Columnist George Will. Will is highly critical of how Congressional Republicans have shown zero backbone in standing up to President Trump when he violates the Constitution (which has become quite frequent). Finally, I explain how all of this ties in to Tuesday’s upcoming elections in Virginia.
Watch this episode here on Periscope TV
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult