I follow up on last week’s episode, which explored the question of how we are to pay respect to the more than 100,000 innocent Americans killed — and 330,000 worldwide dead — in just the last two months due to a largely preventable cause (COVID-19).
During this episode, I make the argument that it’s not a question of religious vs. secular; it’s a question of compassion vs. selfishness.
Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
How are we to pay respect to the more than 100,000 innocent Americans killed — and 330,000 worldwide dead — in just the last two months due to a largely preventable cause?
What is the philosophical answer? The religious answer? Let’s face it head on and explore the emotional dimensions and depth of this almost unthinkable tragedy occurring now all around us.
During today’s episode, I analyze this week’s Supreme Court hearings on President Trump’s tax returns, and what powers Congress has to investigate a sitting President.
You can also watch this episode here on Twitter/Periscope
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult