On the night Joe Biden prepares to deliver his convention address to a party that celebrates decency, diversity, and democracy. Trump and his goons have been caught promoting treason, terrorism, and tricking supporters to steal money from them.
Could the contrast be any more stark?
President Trump admits he is blocking financial aid to the post office in order to sabotage mail-In voting for the upcoming 2020 presidential election.
You can watch this episode here on Twitter/Periscope.
Or here on Facebook.
Or here on YouTube.
I discuss President Donald Trump saying that the United States’ staggering death toll from coronavirus “is what it is” in a new interview with Jonathan Swan of Axios on HBO. Over 158,000 Americans have died of COVID-19, according to Johns Hopkins University of Medicine.
I also discuss other subjects raised in the interview, including Trump not punishing Russia for paying the Taliban to put bounties on the heads of U.S. soldiers, as well as Trump saying he did more for civil rights than any other President besides Lincoln.
Watch this episode here on Twitter/Periscope
or here on Facebook Live
or here on YouTube
- 9/18/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/10/2020 How Could Any Republican Still Support Donald Trump?
- 8/20/2020 Light and Darkness
- 8/13/2020 Trump’s Attempted Postal Coup
- 8/6/2020 “It Is What It Is”
- 7/30/2020 Origins of Trumpism Long Predate Donald Trump
- 7/23/2020 Dumb McCarthyism
- 7/16/2020 Why the Virus is Winning
- 7/9/2020 SCOTUS: “No President is Above the Law!”* (*except Trump: See footnote)
- 7/2/2020 The Republicans Play the Race Card One Last Time