I’m joined by by Republican Strategist Mike Lane to discuss new audio of Donald Trump telling Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward on Feb. 7th that COVID-19 is five times deadlier than the flu, and on March 19th that he was “playing down” the threat of the virus.
We also discuss the recent news that Trump called Americans who died in war “losers” and “suckers,” according to four senior officials in his administration, as reported in ‘The Atlantic.’
- 9/10/2020 How Could Any Republican Still Support Donald Trump?
- 8/27/2020 Gaslighting: The Republican Dystopia
- 8/20/2020 Light and Darkness
- 8/13/2020 Trump’s Attempted Postal Coup
- 8/6/2020 “It Is What It Is”
- 7/30/2020 Origins of Trumpism Long Predate Donald Trump
- 7/23/2020 Dumb McCarthyism
- 7/16/2020 Why the Virus is Winning
- 7/9/2020 SCOTUS: “No President is Above the Law!”* (*except Trump: See footnote)
- 7/2/2020 The Republicans Play the Race Card One Last Time