During this episode I share my multitude of concerns for our country following the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the vicious and power hungry response by Republicans, and how we can all respond as Americans to save our Democracy.
During this episode, I discuss comments made about the COVID-19 pandemic by Donald Trump and Joe Biden at separate town halls this past week.
I also share audio of Olivia Troye, a former adviser to Vice President Mike Pence who was his lead staffer on the coronavirus task force, who is endorsing Democratic nominee Joe Biden for President. According to CBS News, “Troye, a lifelong Republican, said Mr. Trump’s “biggest concern” was how the pandemic would affect the election.
“It was shocking to see the president saying that the virus was a hoax, saying that everything’s OK when we know that’s not,” Troye said. She added that Mr. Trump “actually doesn’t care about anyone else but himself,” and gave an example of a time when the president said during a task force meeting that “maybe this COVID thing is a good thing.”
I’m joined by by Republican Strategist Mike Lane to discuss new audio of Donald Trump telling Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward on Feb. 7th that COVID-19 is five times deadlier than the flu, and on March 19th that he was “playing down” the threat of the virus.
We also discuss the recent news that Trump called Americans who died in war “losers” and “suckers,” according to four senior officials in his administration, as reported in ‘The Atlantic.’
- 12/3/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult
- 10/1/2020 “Will You Shut Up, Man?”
- 9/18/2020 Decency or Dictatorship: The Choice Is Yours