Sunday Weekly ReviewDecember 4, 2005
Just some of the topics this week:
– Bush’s “Plan for Victory” — as much a “plan for victory” as his “Mission Accomplished” foretold a “mission accomplished.”
– US secret propaganda in Iraqi newspapers — OK, now that we control the Iraqi press, take the oil wealth, and torture innocents who oppose our rule, how again will we convince the Iraqis we’re different from the Saddam Hussein Regime?
– Equal Marriage in South Africa for gay people — a country once behind us in racism leaps ahead of us in equal rights for all. How long until all Americans have equal protection under the law? I say no more than 20 more years, maximum, until marriage is equal nationwide.
– Any other topic YOU wish to bring up
Post-Katrina SufferingDecember 1, 2005
Guest: LaTosha Brown, a Founder of the SOS (Save Our Selves) Coalition
The suffering continues long after the hurricane is gone.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult