Finally, Gonzales resigns, and the media seems more interested in Michael Vick.
Meanwhile an amazing article in Newsweek shows just how much the Iraq War has harmed our attempts to capture Bin Laden, including a crucial moment (quoted below) when both Bush and Cheney REFUSED CIA demands for 800 troops to capture Bin Laden.
Why are securing Iraqi oil fields worth the risk of 160,000 troops but capturing Bin Laden not worth the risk of 800?
Guest: Mike Lane, President of IntElephant Strategies
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult