The Fiscal Cliff [CCTV]December 29, 2012
Focus on the Media [NV]December 28, 2012
The Republican Brain [NV]December 20, 2012
Unfortunately, WPFW failed to record this show.
How to Stop the Next Sandy Hook Massacre [LM]December 17, 2012
How many first graders will have to die because gun nuts are too lazy to reload at target practice?
BARNEY FRANK & JOHN CONYERS HOLIDAY PARTYDecember 15, 2012
Barney Frank & John Conyers Honored at Holiday Party:
Inside Scoop & We Act Radio Celebrate Their 80 Years of Public Service
Are money and media the mother’s milk of politics?
Two liberal legends of the United States Congress will answer this question and share their eight decades of collective wisdom at a holiday party/fundraiser for the Inside Scoop and We Act Radio at We Act Radio’s studio located at 1918 MLK Jr. Ave. SE, Washington, DC. We will have shuttle service from the nearby Anacostia Metro (Green line), and there is also parking available.
Congressman Barney Frank, Ranking Member of the House Financial Services Committee, newly married and retiring home to Massachusetts after 32 years of service in the United States Congress, is famous for his brilliance, caustic wit, and, above all, his dedication to progressive causes, including reining in Wall Street. Frank bravely faced prejudice as the first Member of Congress to choose to come out as gay and has overseen a sea-change in attitudes toward LGBT Americans.
Congressman John Conyers, Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee, Dean of the Congressional Black Caucus, renowned and respected 48-year veteran of Congress, continues to serve as a hero for unions and progressive causes like Medicare for All (universal health care). Conyers, the longest serving African-American in Congress and the third longest serving Member in the House or the Senate, was on Richard Nixon’s original “enemies list” and later voted for Nixon’s impeachment.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult