Scalia Says Corporations Must Be Legally Allowed to Bribe Politicians. This is Why He's Wrong. [IS]September 23, 2014
In a half hour, I give you all you ever need to know about corporations and the First Amendment.
What Obama Doesn't Understand About ISIS [IS]September 16, 2014
We should remember history in learning how to win a war.
Immigration Debate [ISTV]September 15, 2014
Inside Scoop SmorgasbordSeptember 11, 2014
Citizens United Amendment
Sharing Nude Pictures Without Consent
Thirteen Years After 911, the World's a Bigger Mess [IS]September 10, 2014
Thirteen years after September 11, 2001…
ISIS terrorists are setting up an “Islamic Caliphate”
Scotland is threatening to secede from Great Britain
Muslim sects fight among themselves
And Russia is invading Ukraine.
It’s a tough world out there!
Should we be concerned?
(Me, I’m hiding under the desk just to be safe.)
Elie Jacobs, Partner, Truman National Security Project
Ray Suarez, host of Inside Story on Al Jazeera America
Kenneth P. Lizzio, author of Embattled Saints: My Year with the Sufis of Afghanistan
Stephen Cohen, Princeton Professor and contributing editor to The Nation
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult