But I thought they said they care about stopping terrorist threats and border security?
And now they want to shut down US Airline traffic?
Will the Republicans ever learn that voters care more about governing the country than they do about the Republican Crusade to Destroy Obama?
On Capital Insider, Mark debates:
1) The Republican attempt to again shut down the Government: this time, the Department of Homeland Security;
2) The breach of protocol in Speaker Boehner’s invitation to Prime Minister Netanyahu; and
3) CPAC and Presidential Hopefuls for 2016. Does Scott Walker really believe he should be as tough on ISIS terrorists as he’s been against working-class Americans, teachers, and unions? Does the GOP really consider America’s teachers the equivalent of bloodthirsty terrorists?
Can you be a good Christian if you’d let the poor starve?
Wallmart’s wage increases
And a whole lot more…
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult