I am joined by callers as we discuss Kim Davis, a county clerk who invoked “God’s authority” as she defied the U.S. Supreme Court yet again on gay marriage today by refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples, while also refusing to resign from her $80,000/yr job.
We play audio of the exchange between Davis and two same-sex couples who were trying to obtain marriage licenses today.
Davis and her staff now will now face a federal judge this Thursday who could impose fines or send them to jail.
I am joined by callers as I discuss Kim Davis, an anti-gay marriage clerk in Kentucky who is defying the Supreme Court’s Marriage Equality ruling.
I debate Jack Burkman on the Donald and AnnCoulter Presidential Reality Show.
The Donald is the caricature Stephen Colbert used to play on TV:
I interview Scott Keyes, a senior reporter for ThinkProgress.org at the Center for American Progress Action Fund.
We discuss the GOP and their backward positions on guns. If conservatives are so convinced that gun-free zones attract killers, then why do so many conservative places and events ban guns?
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult