Why Is College So Expensive?; Mass Shooting in San Bernardino, CADecember 1, 2015
During the first half of the hour I’m joined by Beth Akers, a fellow in the Brookings Institution’s Center on Children and Families and a Fellow at the Brown Center on Education Policy. We discuss the unprecedented student loan debt crisis in America and how we can fix it.
During the second half of the hour, I’m joined by callers as we discuss the mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA.
Standard Podcast [ 39:30 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult