You Can’t Eat RacismJuly 11, 2019
In this hour of ‘the Inside Scoop,’ I discuss how Trump’s latest racist acts are designed to distract from the fact that he has failed to deliver for lower and middle income Americans.
These include his attacks on Congresswomen Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Talib and Ayanna Presley. As well as how Trump basked in the ‘send her back’ chant at his rally, and then lied by saying he spoke up quickly to stop it.
Standard Podcast [ 38:55 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult