Sunday Weekday Review
(broadcast stream ) (.wma download)
– More details on the Bush budget, cutting aid to poor children, police officers, veterans, to protect tax cuts for millionaires…
– Mourning for Arthur Miller
– A Virginia bill to prevent showing underwear in public
– Ties between Bush’s new deputy Nat’l Security Advisor Elliot Abrams and self-proclaimed Messiah Rev. Sun Myung Moon
– And much more, including this explosive INSIDE SCOOP update by the Brad Blog, detailing the ONE MILLION DOLLAR payoff offered Clint Curtis, developer of vote-rigging software for the Florida Republican Party (and the then-Speaker of its legislature and current Congressman) Tom Feeney.
– And anything else you want to bring up…