How close is Iran to developing a nuclear weapon?
Should we be concerned?
And if so, what should we do?
Negotiations, sanctions, threaten an attack, carry one out?
My four distinguished experts on the topic will be:
Dr. Alex Vatanka, Middle East Institute
Jamal Abdi, National Iranian American Council
Matthew Brodsky, Jewish Policy Center &
Joe Costa, Truman National Security Project .
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult