Did Bush manipulate intelligence to justify the war in Iraq?
Should estate taxes be discarded?
What about the recent Supreme Court opinions on affirmative action and sodomy?
[Editor’s note written on the Second Anniversary: June 22, 2005]
On the first broadcast of THE INSIDE SCOOP, Mark Levine asked why the Bush Administration had not adequately funded homeland security and why there had been no investigation into its use of intelligence information prior to 9/11 and prior to the war in Iraq. The questions asked two years ago remain unanswered today.
Mark’s conclusions, that Bush was trying to “control his own intelligence” and the Administration was “manipulating the evidence”, which the first caller to the show mocked as a “runaway train” two years ago, have now been confirmed by the Secret Downing Street Minutes, which stated “the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.”
- 4/18/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/11/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged