(For archive, email Mark.)
Bush-Bashing: Justified or Irrational?
An evaluation of the Bush Administration one year before the 2004 Election
Special Guest: Bryan Styble of Radio Active Albuquerque (KNNS 1310)
One year from today, America will go to the polls for a referendum on its President George W. Bush.
On that day, millions of voters will examine the Bush record on the economy and on foreign policy, on schools, health care, the environment, religious freedom, and whatever issues they care about most.
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)