(For archive, email Mark.)
Bush-Bashing: Justified or Irrational?
An evaluation of the Bush Administration one year before the 2004 Election
Special Guest: Bryan Styble of Radio Active Albuquerque (KNNS 1310)
One year from today, America will go to the polls for a referendum on its President George W. Bush.
On that day, millions of voters will examine the Bush record on the economy and on foreign policy, on schools, health care, the environment, religious freedom, and whatever issues they care about most.
- 7/16/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/9/2020 SCOTUS: “No President is Above the Law!”* (*except Trump: See footnote)
- 7/2/2020 The Republicans Play the Race Card One Last Time
- 6/25/2020 The Swamp Is Draining Us
- 6/18/2020 The Law Still Matters
- 6/11/2020 Sorry, Conservatives. Sadistic Lawless Racism Just Ain’t Considered “Patriotic” Anymore
- 6/4/2020 The President Just Declared War on the People of The United States
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance