(For archive, email Mark.)
Bush-Bashing: Justified or Irrational?
An evaluation of the Bush Administration one year before the 2004 Election
Special Guest: Bryan Styble of Radio Active Albuquerque (KNNS 1310)
One year from today, America will go to the polls for a referendum on its President George W. Bush.
On that day, millions of voters will examine the Bush record on the economy and on foreign policy, on schools, health care, the environment, religious freedom, and whatever issues they care about most.
- 9/17/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/10/2020 How Could Any Republican Still Support Donald Trump?
- 8/27/2020 Gaslighting: The Republican Dystopia
- 8/20/2020 Light and Darkness
- 8/13/2020 Trump’s Attempted Postal Coup
- 8/6/2020 “It Is What It Is”
- 7/30/2020 Origins of Trumpism Long Predate Donald Trump
- 7/23/2020 Dumb McCarthyism
- 7/16/2020 Why the Virus is Winning
- 7/9/2020 SCOTUS: “No President is Above the Law!”* (*except Trump: See footnote)