Was Bush AWOL from the National Guard during Vietnam?
Mark Levine has examined documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act to answer this question. His analysis of the evidence, complete with web-links to the documents, is below. He reports; you decide.
Mark Levine interviewed First Lieutenant Robert A. Rogers, the former fighter pilot in the Air National Guard who analyzed these records in this 2000 report, on THE INSIDE SCOOP on Sunday, February 8.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No