Was Bush AWOL from the National Guard during Vietnam?
Mark Levine has examined documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act to answer this question. His analysis of the evidence, complete with web-links to the documents, is below. He reports; you decide.
Mark Levine interviewed First Lieutenant Robert A. Rogers, the former fighter pilot in the Air National Guard who analyzed these records in this 2000 report, on THE INSIDE SCOOP on Sunday, February 8.
- 5/28/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead