Why do Republican policies punish poor working people and reward the lazy rich?
Guest Michael Lane, President of IntElephant Strategies, a consultant working to elect Republicans to political office.
Q) What do these diverse stories have in common?
— the “Cheney-Rumsfeld cabal” to sell America WMD lies to support the War in Iraq
— Karen Hughes discussing the crimes of Saddam Hussein
— Saddam’s trial
— Harriet Miers on the President; the President on Harriet Myers
— Senator Ted Stevens claim that the US is “discriminating” against Alaska
— the anti-gay prejudice of the Catholic Church and the U.S. military
— the love of Republicans for Government Contractors
— Joe McCarthy in the 1950’s
A) They are all evidence that the only thing worse than a LIAR….
……is a LIAR that believes his own LIES.
PLUS a trip down memory lane…
Mark will play segments from the very first radio broadcast of THE INSIDE SCOOP on June 22, 2003.
Guest: Brad Friedman of The Brad Blog on how to manipulate voting machines to steal the vote in 2006.
OK, listeners. Here’s your homework for today’s show:
Knocking the Vote: Diebold says its voting machines are bulletproof. Hackers say otherwise.
For extra credit, an article from the San Diego City Beat
Guest: Dr. Gil Smolin, Clinical Professor and Research Ophthalmologist at the University of California Medical School, San Francisco, and author of Reign of the Rat
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No