Why do Republican policies punish poor working people and reward the lazy rich?
Guest Michael Lane, President of IntElephant Strategies, a consultant working to elect Republicans to political office.
Q) What do these diverse stories have in common?
— the “Cheney-Rumsfeld cabal” to sell America WMD lies to support the War in Iraq
— Karen Hughes discussing the crimes of Saddam Hussein
— Saddam’s trial
— Harriet Miers on the President; the President on Harriet Myers
— Senator Ted Stevens claim that the US is “discriminating” against Alaska
— the anti-gay prejudice of the Catholic Church and the U.S. military
— the love of Republicans for Government Contractors
— Joe McCarthy in the 1950’s
A) They are all evidence that the only thing worse than a LIAR….
……is a LIAR that believes his own LIES.
PLUS a trip down memory lane…
Mark will play segments from the very first radio broadcast of THE INSIDE SCOOP on June 22, 2003.
Guest: Brad Friedman of The Brad Blog on how to manipulate voting machines to steal the vote in 2006.
OK, listeners. Here’s your homework for today’s show:
Knocking the Vote: Diebold says its voting machines are bulletproof. Hackers say otherwise.
For extra credit, an article from the San Diego City Beat
Guest: Dr. Gil Smolin, Clinical Professor and Research Ophthalmologist at the University of California Medical School, San Francisco, and author of Reign of the Rat
- 11/15/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TRAITOR