Happy Ramadan! and
Happy New Year to the entire Inside Scoop family!
What is the proper greeting this holiday season? What should retailers say? The Government? What should you say?
Here’s a terrific article on the Fox News Propaganda Campaign to rouse up Christian hate on this issue: How the secular humanist grinch didn’t steal Christmas
Guest: Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds, who was fired for exposing weaknesses in our national security. The Supreme Court last week denied her claim — despite its merit — based on “secret national security reasons” that the Government refused to disclose.
With the 9/11 Commission giving the Bush Administration a failing grade for failure to protect our security, shouldn’t whistleblowers like Sibel Edmonds be utilized (and commended) rather than punished?
With the renewal of the PATRIOT Act by both Houses of Congress last week, it’s important to find out how the Government eavesdrops on you. What can they technically do? What can they legally do?
Guest: Jack O’Neill, Author of ECHELON, Somebody?s Listening, who worked for the National Academy of Engineering and collaborated on some of the world?s most sophisticated eavesdropping systems.
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged