Happy Ramadan! and
Happy New Year to the entire Inside Scoop family!
What is the proper greeting this holiday season? What should retailers say? The Government? What should you say?
Here’s a terrific article on the Fox News Propaganda Campaign to rouse up Christian hate on this issue: How the secular humanist grinch didn’t steal Christmas
Guest: Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds, who was fired for exposing weaknesses in our national security. The Supreme Court last week denied her claim — despite its merit — based on “secret national security reasons” that the Government refused to disclose.
With the 9/11 Commission giving the Bush Administration a failing grade for failure to protect our security, shouldn’t whistleblowers like Sibel Edmonds be utilized (and commended) rather than punished?
With the renewal of the PATRIOT Act by both Houses of Congress last week, it’s important to find out how the Government eavesdrops on you. What can they technically do? What can they legally do?
Guest: Jack O’Neill, Author of ECHELON, Somebody?s Listening, who worked for the National Academy of Engineering and collaborated on some of the world?s most sophisticated eavesdropping systems.
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)