And Mark “comes out” with the surprising secret to his many “vacations”.
They were not vacations at all, in fact. But a ten-year pursuit of justice.
Justice that has finally been obtained.
And news of the week, including:
A discussion of why “redeployment” of troops from Iraq is NOT “cut and run,” but vitally necessary to our national security.
The ultimate question of when is war just or necessary?
Guest: Mike Lane, President of IntElephant Strategies, a consultant who works to elect Republicans.
A preview of the politics and themes of Election 2006, now just a little over two months away.
Guest: Judy Feder, Dean of Georgetown University’s Public Policy Institute and a Democratic candidate for U.S. Congress in from Northern Virginia against 26-year Republican veteran Frank Wolf
This long, fascinating article in the Washington Post illustrates the problem Israel faces because it is more moral than its enemy. By failing to attack a group of terrorist murderers meeting at a single place with sufficient force in order to save the lives of Arab civilians, Israel ensured that hundreds of Israeli civilians would be murdered in the future by these evil men.
What is the correct moral choice? A group of people are meeting. Each one, if allowed to stay alive, will murder several hundred civilians each. However, there is no way to capture them and the the only way to kill them would kill a hundred civilians. Do you drop the bomb? Do you kill a hundred civilians now (including children) to save a thousand civilians later (including children)?
And would doing so persuade terrorists to no longer use children as “human shields”?
See In Israel, a Divisive Struggle Over Targeted Killing.
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)