Mark broadcasts from the AFL/CIO convention, where he interviews:
John Sweeney, President of the AFL-CIO
Gene Bruskin, Director of the Smithfield Campaign and
Tim Kaine, Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia
Here’s a big juicy article to comment on Anne Coulter and her recent attack on evolution.
(For the record, I don’t believe Anne Coulter believes much what she spews. I think she’s a performance artist, making herself rich by slinging outrageous junk she knows that some of her followers are idiot enough to lap up. Meanwhile she laughs all the way to the bank.)
More and more evidence is coming out now that the “massacre” at Qana was not only caused by but also staged by Hezbollah with the intent of using it to help them in a propaganda war to blame Israel for their own actions.
One problem, though: the SAME Hezbollah man is shown in numerous photos in numerous guises in a number of respectable newspapers. One time he’s called a Lebanese army official, one time a rescue official, one time a father. But it’s the same Hezbollah terrorist carrying on the same propaganda campaign who was holding a dead child in Qana in 1996! He conveniently managed to arrange the dead child in all manner of positions for the different photos.
For the Inside Scoop, see Who is this Man? and The “Green Helmet” Mystery Continues.
There ain’t nothing Hezbollah loves better than dead children. I wouldn’t be surprised if they kill a few themselves when their supplies run low….
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No