Guest: Angela Anderson, Vice President for Climate Programs at the National Environmental Trust
Mark dresses up as the scariest thing he can think of: a conservative Republican!
And Republican strategist Mike Lane pretends to be a liberal.
It’s a competition too, as Mark and Mike try strenuously to stay in character and not to laugh.
Every year, the Halloween show and video are consistently the most popular one on THE INSIDE SCOOP
Every month Mark is on Washington, DC’s Pacifica Radio, and he shares these shows on the HORN. Today’s guest was Social Worker John Craig, Co-Founder of the Straight Partners Support Group
Telecommunications companies helped Bush violate the Constitution to illegally spy on hundreds of millions of innocent Americans. If he can’t be held to task by impeachment, at least his co-conspirators should be. Call your Member of Congress ((202) 224-3121) and ask them to deny any immunity to any corporation that illegally violates the Constitution and spies on the very consumers who it is supposed to protect.
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)