Guest: Angela Anderson, Vice President for Climate Programs at the National Environmental Trust
Mark dresses up as the scariest thing he can think of: a conservative Republican!
And Republican strategist Mike Lane pretends to be a liberal.
It’s a competition too, as Mark and Mike try strenuously to stay in character and not to laugh.
Every year, the Halloween show and video are consistently the most popular one on THE INSIDE SCOOP
Every month Mark is on Washington, DC’s Pacifica Radio, and he shares these shows on the HORN. Today’s guest was Social Worker John Craig, Co-Founder of the Straight Partners Support Group
Telecommunications companies helped Bush violate the Constitution to illegally spy on hundreds of millions of innocent Americans. If he can’t be held to task by impeachment, at least his co-conspirators should be. Call your Member of Congress ((202) 224-3121) and ask them to deny any immunity to any corporation that illegally violates the Constitution and spies on the very consumers who it is supposed to protect.
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged