Guest: Angela Anderson, Vice President for Climate Programs at the National Environmental Trust
Mark dresses up as the scariest thing he can think of: a conservative Republican!
And Republican strategist Mike Lane pretends to be a liberal.
It’s a competition too, as Mark and Mike try strenuously to stay in character and not to laugh.
Every year, the Halloween show and video are consistently the most popular one on THE INSIDE SCOOP
Every month Mark is on Washington, DC’s Pacifica Radio, and he shares these shows on the HORN. Today’s guest was Social Worker John Craig, Co-Founder of the Straight Partners Support Group
Telecommunications companies helped Bush violate the Constitution to illegally spy on hundreds of millions of innocent Americans. If he can’t be held to task by impeachment, at least his co-conspirators should be. Call your Member of Congress ((202) 224-3121) and ask them to deny any immunity to any corporation that illegally violates the Constitution and spies on the very consumers who it is supposed to protect.
- 12/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!