Mark brings as a very special guest the Rabbi from his youth in Nashville, Rabbi Azriel Fellner, to discuss the role of religion in modern society (and his take on Christian Zionism).
Mark debates his guest, Paul Jones attorney Gil Davis over whether the American techniques used to fight the “War on Terror” since we let Bin Laden go at Tora Bora and invaded Iraq have helped or hindered Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups.
Guest: Dr. James M. Hutchens, Regional Director of Christians United for Israel, whose Founder and National Chairman is Pastor John Hagee.
For more information on the fervent right-wing evangelical Christian support for Israel, check out these links:
Birth Pangs of a New Christian Zionism
Jews and the Christian Right: Is the Honeymoon Over?
How much of evangelical support of Israel is to hasten the Second Coming of Jesus?
Is this support good for Israel? good for Jews? good for America?
Does it temper strong Jewish disagreement with other elements of the Religious Right’s agenda, such as bigotry against gay people, anti-abortion laws, and demolishing the separation of church and state?
It’s an M&M Wednesday.
Long-time XM listeners enjoyed M&M Fridays. Now Make it Plain host Mark Thompson comes on the Inside Scoop to discuss Bill Cosby’s new book and Mark’s new move to Sirius.
Mark & Mark are one of the few white and black radio host duos unafraid to frankly discuss race. Listen live right here at marklevinetv.com (5 pm E, 4 pm C, 3 pm M, 2 pm P).
Mark debates Mike Lane on the issues of the week.
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way