Congratulations Al. Now if you’d only run for President…
The Definition of Torture
Giving up Our Sources
And other news of the week…
Larry Craig is staying in the Senate. And staying married. How does his situation compare to others?
Mark’s guest, social worker John Craig, Co-Founder of the Straight Partners Network, specializes in bisexuality and treatment of straight spouses of gay husbands and wifes. He theorizes that for the new generation, labels of “gay”, “lesbian”, “straight” and “bisexual” are becoming increasingly passe.
- 7/9/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/2/2020 The Republicans Play the Race Card One Last Time
- 6/25/2020 The Swamp Is Draining Us
- 6/18/2020 The Law Still Matters
- 6/11/2020 Sorry, Conservatives. Sadistic Lawless Racism Just Ain’t Considered “Patriotic” Anymore
- 6/4/2020 The President Just Declared War on the People of The United States
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die