In the street, among police, and in Government, there is a code that prevents people from turning in wrongdoers.
And it’s wrong.
McCain changes policies.
Obama changes emphases.
And the right-wing media blames them both.
No easy answers, as Seymour Hersh makes clear in the New Yorker:
That’s right. I said it. Independence Day. On this day, 232 years ago, the Continental Congress declared the United Colonies “Free and Independent States”, no longer under British control. (The Declaration of Independence was approved two days later. And it got all the fireworks.)
Today, myths about American Independence and how they relate to the events of today (like the Millionaires Amendment and the Gun Ban). The common thread is that history is told by the powerful, not the truthful.
PLUS why I SUPPORT Obama’s faith-based initiative, even though I played a major role in killing Bush’s faith-based initiative.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No