In the street, among police, and in Government, there is a code that prevents people from turning in wrongdoers.
And it’s wrong.
McCain changes policies.
Obama changes emphases.
And the right-wing media blames them both.
No easy answers, as Seymour Hersh makes clear in the New Yorker:
That’s right. I said it. Independence Day. On this day, 232 years ago, the Continental Congress declared the United Colonies “Free and Independent States”, no longer under British control. (The Declaration of Independence was approved two days later. And it got all the fireworks.)
Today, myths about American Independence and how they relate to the events of today (like the Millionaires Amendment and the Gun Ban). The common thread is that history is told by the powerful, not the truthful.
PLUS why I SUPPORT Obama’s faith-based initiative, even though I played a major role in killing Bush’s faith-based initiative.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade