Mark in Court: Defending Free SpeechJuly 31, 2008
I was in a California courtroom yesterday, defending a citizen’s right to criticize a public figure.
Senator Ted Stevens Indicted!July 30, 2008
It only seems fitting that the longest-serving Republican in Congress would be indicted for corruption. Ted Stevens set the standard that the rest of the Republican Party followed.
In Defense of BigotryJuly 29, 2008
The debate over whether to allow gay people to serve openly in the military reminds us that changing the policy tramples the rights of bigots.
Before we do this, we really should consider all the things bigots have done for America….
Bush, McCain, and Maliki Endorse ObamaJuly 24, 2008
OK, not really, but all three of them are coming closer to Obama’s foreign policy visions
Evangelicals for Obama?July 23, 2008
Guest: Shaun Casey, National Evangelical Coordinator for the Obama Campaign
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult