Every week, 60-80 people are murdered in Venezuela. Fewer than 7% of these murders are even tried in the courts. 97% of these murders go unpunished.
Guest: Venezuelan human rights lawyer Gonzalo Himiob
The scandal at the Washington Post simply sheds light on what has been de rigueur in Washington for a long time:Ã‚Â paying large sums of money for the opportunity to influence politicians.Ã‚Â But the Post compounded the legalized bribery so common in Washington with allowing cash to buy access to journalists as well!
Nice touch for a dying industry!
How much do you think the devil will pay to buy journalism’s soul?
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No