Every week, 60-80 people are murdered in Venezuela. Fewer than 7% of these murders are even tried in the courts. 97% of these murders go unpunished.
Guest: Venezuelan human rights lawyer Gonzalo Himiob
The scandal at the Washington Post simply sheds light on what has been de rigueur in Washington for a long time:Ã‚Â paying large sums of money for the opportunity to influence politicians.Ã‚Â But the Post compounded the legalized bribery so common in Washington with allowing cash to buy access to journalists as well!
Nice touch for a dying industry!
How much do you think the devil will pay to buy journalism’s soul?
- 9/26/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/26/2019 Biden v. Trump on FOX
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA