Guests: Jon Powers, COO of the Truman National Security Project, and Jim Morin, Director of Virginia Veterans for Obama and an attorney who has worked on a variety of international projects involving renewable energy
The Inside Scoop on the Obama Energy Policy
– Climate (“cap and trade”) legislation is intended to reduce Global Warming at home
– And the upcoming summit in Copenhagen, Denmark hopes to address the worldwide problem
What exactly is in the “cap and trade” legislation?
What do we hope to achieve in Denmark?
Will these policies work?
Do they go too far in harming our economy?
Are they even sufficient, at a time when Arctic ice is already crumbling at record speeds?
High-Quality Broadcast (for playback on computer)
Smaller-Size Broadcast (for podcasts)
Mark gives all the details tonight, from the 911 call to the radio dispatches, and discusses them with you.
Guest: Republican Strategist Mike Lane
Two controversial issues tonight:
1) Who was wrong in the confrontation between the Cambridge Police and a Harvard Professor? Both of them. But the Police were more wrong.
2) Will the Republicans derail health care?
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult