Please support the bill by Senator Menendez (NJ) and Nelson (FL) to make corporations that cause oil spills to pay ALL the damages up to $10 billion, rather than the mere $75 million – 1% of that – they are required by law to pay today.
(If you just want to see Mark, skip to 3:20.)
- 5/23/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)
- 4/25/2019 How to Combat Trump’s Disregard for the Law
- 4/29/2019 Laura Ingraham Doesn’t Want to Know the Law on Trump’s Taxes
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence