I didn’t write this, but I couldn’t have said it better myself.
Thank you, Karen.
I’m going to discuss this when I guest-host the Leslie Marshall Show tonight at 7 pm ET.
(I’ll be hosting Thursday and Friday at 7 pm ET as well.)
I have a very, very conservative brother. (Actually–full disclosure–I have two. And a father. I don’t know what is wrong with the men in my family.) 🙂 The brother in question owns his own business down in Florida, and my son, in his mid-twenties, has been having difficulties finding a job (like everyone). I had never asked before, but I decided to impose upon my brother to see if he might be able to help, though I doubted if, in today’s economy, he would.
In his response (negative, of course), he took the opportunity to make some pretty blunt statements about “the mess that your president has made of the countryÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s economics.” He went on to say,
I only wish that someone in the administration at sometime had enrolled in a college course of Economics 101Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ Apparently, they all studied Ã¢â‚¬Å“Greek EconomicsÃ¢â‚¬Â insteadÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
He closed by inviting me to “vote conservative please” in the midterms. I do not usually engage any of these men in political discussions because it is usually the verbal equivalent of repeatedly hitting my head into a granite wall, but this time I just couldn’t help it. Follow me below the fold to see my response.
Guest: Frank Kameney
My guest, legendary gay-rights activist Frank Kameny, fought anti-gay-discrimination case in the 1950’s all the way to the United States Supreme Court–at at time when being gay was still considered a disease. He also organized the very first American gay-rights march at the White House. His original picket signs are currently displayed at the Smithsonian.
Don’t miss this chance to hear from perhaps the last living Founder of the gay-rights movement.
- 5/23/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)
- 4/25/2019 How to Combat Trump’s Disregard for the Law
- 4/29/2019 Laura Ingraham Doesn’t Want to Know the Law on Trump’s Taxes
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence