I support putting him jail, but not for a long period of time.
Perjury is bad, no doubt.Ã‚Â But there are far worse perjuries than his.
Armed with a magna cum laude Harvard degree in economics and a Washington Post article saying that business executives are hoarding cash and not creating jobs because there’s not enough demand for their products, I disagree with FIVE FOX hosts who all claim that businesses never hoard cash (despite the fact that they admit to doing so in the article). They claim that businesses will always expand their businesses and willy-nilly hire workers, even when no one’s buying their products and it would make inventory pile up. Then they say Mark doesn’t understand economics!
Mark defends Government programs that work: FEMA and Cash for Clunkers
Dr. Kamal Artin, President of the Kurdish National Congress (from Iranian Kurdistan)
Mr. Luqman Barwari (from Iraqi Kurdistan)
Dr. Ruken Sengul (from Turkish Kurdistan)
Tonight’s special show focuses on the history and the current problems facing what may be the largest occupied people on Earth: the Kurdish People of the Middle East, who are currently under the rule of Turkey, Iran, and Iraq, and Syria.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult