I support putting him jail, but not for a long period of time.
Perjury is bad, no doubt.Ã‚Â But there are far worse perjuries than his.
Armed with a magna cum laude Harvard degree in economics and a Washington Post article saying that business executives are hoarding cash and not creating jobs because there’s not enough demand for their products, I disagree with FIVE FOX hosts who all claim that businesses never hoard cash (despite the fact that they admit to doing so in the article). They claim that businesses will always expand their businesses and willy-nilly hire workers, even when no one’s buying their products and it would make inventory pile up. Then they say Mark doesn’t understand economics!
Mark defends Government programs that work: FEMA and Cash for Clunkers
Dr. Kamal Artin, President of the Kurdish National Congress (from Iranian Kurdistan)
Mr. Luqman Barwari (from Iraqi Kurdistan)
Dr. Ruken Sengul (from Turkish Kurdistan)
Tonight’s special show focuses on the history and the current problems facing what may be the largest occupied people on Earth: the Kurdish People of the Middle East, who are currently under the rule of Turkey, Iran, and Iraq, and Syria.
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged