I support putting him jail, but not for a long period of time.
Perjury is bad, no doubt.Ã‚Â But there are far worse perjuries than his.
Armed with a magna cum laude Harvard degree in economics and a Washington Post article saying that business executives are hoarding cash and not creating jobs because there’s not enough demand for their products, I disagree with FIVE FOX hosts who all claim that businesses never hoard cash (despite the fact that they admit to doing so in the article). They claim that businesses will always expand their businesses and willy-nilly hire workers, even when no one’s buying their products and it would make inventory pile up. Then they say Mark doesn’t understand economics!
Mark defends Government programs that work: FEMA and Cash for Clunkers
Dr. Kamal Artin, President of the Kurdish National Congress (from Iranian Kurdistan)
Mr. Luqman Barwari (from Iraqi Kurdistan)
Dr. Ruken Sengul (from Turkish Kurdistan)
Tonight’s special show focuses on the history and the current problems facing what may be the largest occupied people on Earth: the Kurdish People of the Middle East, who are currently under the rule of Turkey, Iran, and Iraq, and Syria.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade