I support putting him jail, but not for a long period of time.
Perjury is bad, no doubt.Ã‚Â But there are far worse perjuries than his.
Armed with a magna cum laude Harvard degree in economics and a Washington Post article saying that business executives are hoarding cash and not creating jobs because there’s not enough demand for their products, I disagree with FIVE FOX hosts who all claim that businesses never hoard cash (despite the fact that they admit to doing so in the article). They claim that businesses will always expand their businesses and willy-nilly hire workers, even when no one’s buying their products and it would make inventory pile up. Then they say Mark doesn’t understand economics!
Mark defends Government programs that work: FEMA and Cash for Clunkers
Dr. Kamal Artin, President of the Kurdish National Congress (from Iranian Kurdistan)
Mr. Luqman Barwari (from Iraqi Kurdistan)
Dr. Ruken Sengul (from Turkish Kurdistan)
Tonight’s special show focuses on the history and the current problems facing what may be the largest occupied people on Earth: the Kurdish People of the Middle East, who are currently under the rule of Turkey, Iran, and Iraq, and Syria.
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way