Don’t miss this interview with “Majid,” a secret fighter for the Syrian Free Army who risked his life to be interviewed on the Inside Scoop.
I debate Peter Beinart, author of the Book “The Crisis of Zionism.”
Beinart argues that Zionism is in “crisis” because Israel can’t reach a deal with the West Bank Arabs to accept (or even negotiate over) the Palestinian State that Israel repeatedly offers them (which would be the third Arab State in Palestine to exist, in addition to Jordan in Eastern Palestine and Gaza, controlled by the terrorist group Hamas in the Southwest).
Beinart argues that an Arab Palestinian State containing virtually all the Arab population of the West Bank and Gaza and 95-98%+ of the empty land disputed between Jews and Arabs (in which both populations continue to illegally settle) is so insufficient that the Israeli-settled portion of the West Bank should be boycotted. Yet he does not advocate a boycott of the Arab-settled portion of the West Bank, even though he concedes that the Arabs’ terrorism and violence have not been conducive to peace.
In the interview, Beinart occasionally blames both sides but he seems to put the onus for action on Israel, even though it is the Arabs — not Israel — who refuse to even sit down and negotiate peace. Obviously I disagree.
In the first hour, Nancy Skinner and I discuss the Washington Correspondents’ Dinner and John Edwards
In the second hour, we discuss with author Alexia Parks whether women are hard-wired by evolution to be leaders.
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment