OK, OK. We know Obama wasn’t at his best at the debate. But what should he have said?
Mark and Leslie Marshall discuss the first Presidential debate.
Listen live by clicking here.
Call in at 888-488-MARK
(Unfortunately, due to technical issues at WPFW, the audio for tonight’s show was not recorded.)
The host accurately quotes my point an hour or two later (even though he gets my name wrong, calling me “Mike Levine”) in a segment with Mike Huckabee.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult