Kudlow’s claim that Attorney General Eric Holder perjured himself was news to me. I had no idea that they were going to make this claim. If I had known this would have been discussed — and I had known what the substance of the claim was — I would have responded that there’s a huge difference between saying “we won’t prosecute reporters” (which is what Holder said) and monitoring a reporter who receives an incredibly dangerous national-security leak in order to prosecute the traitor who leaked the information.
In Florida, if two fifteen-year-olds — sophomores in high school — have sex, both can go to prison for mistreating each other.
Crazy, I know. And yet they’re prosecuting a 17/18 year old high school senior for having sex with a 14/15 year old high school freshman on her basketball team.
This is the case of Kaitlyn Hunt we’re discussing on air.
Your neighbor shuns you in your hour of need.
Do you still turn around and help him when he needs you?
How should liberals respond when conservatives, having cruelly refused aid to their fellow man, now cry for help?
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade