Kudlow’s claim that Attorney General Eric Holder perjured himself was news to me. I had no idea that they were going to make this claim. If I had known this would have been discussed — and I had known what the substance of the claim was — I would have responded that there’s a huge difference between saying “we won’t prosecute reporters” (which is what Holder said) and monitoring a reporter who receives an incredibly dangerous national-security leak in order to prosecute the traitor who leaked the information.
In Florida, if two fifteen-year-olds — sophomores in high school — have sex, both can go to prison for mistreating each other.
Crazy, I know. And yet they’re prosecuting a 17/18 year old high school senior for having sex with a 14/15 year old high school freshman on her basketball team.
This is the case of Kaitlyn Hunt we’re discussing on air.
Your neighbor shuns you in your hour of need.
Do you still turn around and help him when he needs you?
How should liberals respond when conservatives, having cruelly refused aid to their fellow man, now cry for help?
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult