Virginia Diamond, General Counsel of Virginia AFL-CIO and Special Advisor to President of the United Auto Workers
David Broder, President of Service Employees International Union, Local 512
The decision of the District Court in Utah, of all places, to strike down marriage discrimination laws on the basis of the Fourteenth Amendment heralds the beginning of the end of marriage discrimination nationwide.
And it’s ridiculous to think A&E’s suspension of their racist and homophobic “reality star” has anything to do with the First Amendment. But Conservatives sure like to push those cultural buttons…
Behind the Scenes at Inside Scoop TV…
ObamaCare Guest: Gary from Kentucky, who opposed ObamaCare until he got health coverage for free.
NSA Guest: Will Roberts, who disagrees with me that the NSA spying on 300 million Americans is unconstitutional and a really bad idea.
Gun Regulation Guests:
Jennifer Fiore, Executive Director, Campaign to Unload
James Salt, Executive Director, Catholics United
Monte Frank, Board Member, Newtown Action Alliance
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged