Virginia Diamond, General Counsel of Virginia AFL-CIO and Special Advisor to President of the United Auto Workers
David Broder, President of Service Employees International Union, Local 512
The decision of the District Court in Utah, of all places, to strike down marriage discrimination laws on the basis of the Fourteenth Amendment heralds the beginning of the end of marriage discrimination nationwide.
And it’s ridiculous to think A&E’s suspension of their racist and homophobic “reality star” has anything to do with the First Amendment. But Conservatives sure like to push those cultural buttons…
Behind the Scenes at Inside Scoop TV…
ObamaCare Guest: Gary from Kentucky, who opposed ObamaCare until he got health coverage for free.
NSA Guest: Will Roberts, who disagrees with me that the NSA spying on 300 million Americans is unconstitutional and a really bad idea.
Gun Regulation Guests:
Jennifer Fiore, Executive Director, Campaign to Unload
James Salt, Executive Director, Catholics United
Monte Frank, Board Member, Newtown Action Alliance
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)