Virginia Diamond, General Counsel of Virginia AFL-CIO and Special Advisor to President of the United Auto Workers
David Broder, President of Service Employees International Union, Local 512
The decision of the District Court in Utah, of all places, to strike down marriage discrimination laws on the basis of the Fourteenth Amendment heralds the beginning of the end of marriage discrimination nationwide.
And it’s ridiculous to think A&E’s suspension of their racist and homophobic “reality star” has anything to do with the First Amendment. But Conservatives sure like to push those cultural buttons…
Behind the Scenes at Inside Scoop TV…
ObamaCare Guest: Gary from Kentucky, who opposed ObamaCare until he got health coverage for free.
NSA Guest: Will Roberts, who disagrees with me that the NSA spying on 300 million Americans is unconstitutional and a really bad idea.
Gun Regulation Guests:
Jennifer Fiore, Executive Director, Campaign to Unload
James Salt, Executive Director, Catholics United
Monte Frank, Board Member, Newtown Action Alliance
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way