The indictment of six Baltimore Police Officers in the homicide of Freddie Gray is both timely and necessary. Marilyn Mosby, the State Attorney for Baltimore City, made the right decision. We also now know that Freddie Gray was not carrying a knife when he was arrested, which had previously been reported.
I discuss Toya Graham, the Baltimore Mom who found her son throwing rocks with the rioters and smacked him upside the head, plus made him take his mask off. I agree with her actions, and feel the rioters hurt the cause of the peaceful protestors who were trying to draw attention to the injustice of Freddie Gray’s death. I take many calls in the hour, including some who vehemently disagree with me about the riots.
I discuss why I believe that justice is needed for Freddie Gray, but that the people who rioted and looted in Baltimore are counterproductive to achieving that goal. This is because their actions drown out the majority of people who had been speaking out and protesting peacefully in Baltimore, prior to the riots.
Listen in as I play excerpts from today’s hearing at the Supreme Court on Marriage Equality, and then use my background as a Congressional Attorney to dissect them for you.
First, I preview the case that the Supreme Court is hearing oral arguments on this week that will likely decide whether Gays and Lesbians will be allowed to marry one another throughout all 50 states.
Second, I pickup on a conversation with a caller from Friday where we discuss Fracking, Climate Change, and money in politics.
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way