I give Part One of my personal citizen activism in making today happen.
I’m in Denver today, debating “gun-rights v. gun-control” at the Western Conservative Summit, the largest gathering of right-wing Americans after CPAC.
The debate between Katie Pavelich and myself can be found at 1 hour in this video to 1:30.
Check out the ridiculous pre-debate trailer:
No live radio show for me today due to my TV appearances. But don’t worry, on Monday I’m devoting the entire show to the #SCOTUS same-sex marriage decision with full analysis! Today, you’ll hear me finish analyzing #HillaryClinton’s kickoff speech. (Pt.2) An important topic in it’s own right.
What a wonderful day for America, the LGBT community, and those who believe love and marriage is for everyone 🙂
Can’t wait to chat with ya’ll Monday!!
Listen in as I analyze every line and detail of Hillary Clinton’s kickoff speech that she gave from Roosevelt Island in NYC. She talks about her childhood, mother, and her vision for a better America. The platform for her entire campaign is outlined here!
- 6/4/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe