In the first half of the show, I discuss why the stock market has been down recently and what the government can do about it.
In the second half of the show, I discuss the terrible story from Virginia where a man shot and killed two former co-workers of his from news station WDBJ. I also discuss why I believe America should have universal background checks for all gun purchases.
Starting in October, England and Wales will fine adults who smoke in cars with children.
The fine is 50 pounds (about $80)
We need to do something similar in Virginia.
Live debate between Katie Pavlich of FOX News and myself before 5000 conservative activists in Denver, Colorado:
Introduction to Debate
The Debate. (I start about six minutes in.)
Below, on the radio, I replayed the clip on air with my analysis.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No