In the first half of the show, I discuss why the stock market has been down recently and what the government can do about it.
In the second half of the show, I discuss the terrible story from Virginia where a man shot and killed two former co-workers of his from news station WDBJ. I also discuss why I believe America should have universal background checks for all gun purchases.
Starting in October, England and Wales will fine adults who smoke in cars with children.
The fine is 50 pounds (about $80)
We need to do something similar in Virginia.
Live debate between Katie Pavlich of FOX News and myself before 5000 conservative activists in Denver, Colorado:
Introduction to Debate
The Debate. (I start about six minutes in.)
Below, on the radio, I replayed the clip on air with my analysis.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade