I’m joined by Franz A. Matzner, director of the Beyond Oil Initiative for the Natural Resources Defense Council.
We discuss how, as Matzner wrote, “in granting Shell Oil permission to start drilling for oil off the coast of Alaska, President Obama has exposed pristine Arctic waters to the risk of a devastating oil disaster while opening the door to yet another source of the carbon pollution that’s driving climate change.”
Franz Matzner’s policy background includes energy, climate, and forestry.
I discuss how I believe that the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement needs an agenda, and what I believe that agenda should consist of.
Then, I join Leslie Marshall to discuss the two female soldiers who made history by completing Army Ranger school. We also discuss whether women should be able to serve in all branches and positions in the military.
Leslie is host of ‘The Leslie Marshall Show’ on radio, a Fox News Contributor on TV, and a blogger for The Huffington Post. Here is how you can follow her online:
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult