I’m joined by Franz A. Matzner, director of the Beyond Oil Initiative for the Natural Resources Defense Council.
We discuss how, as Matzner wrote, “in granting Shell Oil permission to start drilling for oil off the coast of Alaska, President Obama has exposed pristine Arctic waters to the risk of a devastating oil disaster while opening the door to yet another source of the carbon pollution that’s driving climate change.”
Franz Matzner’s policy background includes energy, climate, and forestry.
I discuss how I believe that the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement needs an agenda, and what I believe that agenda should consist of.
Then, I join Leslie Marshall to discuss the two female soldiers who made history by completing Army Ranger school. We also discuss whether women should be able to serve in all branches and positions in the military.
Leslie is host of ‘The Leslie Marshall Show’ on radio, a Fox News Contributor on TV, and a blogger for The Huffington Post. Here is how you can follow her online:
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH