I’m joined by Franz A. Matzner, director of the Beyond Oil Initiative for the Natural Resources Defense Council.
We discuss how, as Matzner wrote, “in granting Shell Oil permission to start drilling for oil off the coast of Alaska, President Obama has exposed pristine Arctic waters to the risk of a devastating oil disaster while opening the door to yet another source of the carbon pollution that’s driving climate change.”
Franz Matzner’s policy background includes energy, climate, and forestry.
I discuss how I believe that the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement needs an agenda, and what I believe that agenda should consist of.
Then, I join Leslie Marshall to discuss the two female soldiers who made history by completing Army Ranger school. We also discuss whether women should be able to serve in all branches and positions in the military.
Leslie is host of ‘The Leslie Marshall Show’ on radio, a Fox News Contributor on TV, and a blogger for The Huffington Post. Here is how you can follow her online:
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No