Today I finish my analysis of the 2nd GOP Debate with clips from both the main stage debate and the “little kids table” debate.
Whose campaigns will flourish and whose will tumble? That’s left to be determined. Ultimately, I think we’ll see Jeb Bush become the GOP nominee for President.
I discuss and recap with audio the 2nd GOP debate that lasted over 3 hours! A lot of jabs, exchanges, and questions from the candidates during the CNN broadcast. What was missing? Policies!
In my opinion Carly Fiorina won the debate and we will start to see Donald Trump’s poll numbers slide.
The case of Richard Glossip
Guest: Aviva Shen, Senior Editor of ThinkProgress, author of “The Only Witness Against Him Bragged About Setting Him Up. Now He Is About To Be Executed.“
I interview Scott Keyes, a senior reporter for ThinkProgress.org at the Center for American Progress Action Fund.
We discuss the GOP and their backward positions on guns. If conservatives are so convinced that gun-free zones attract killers, then why do so many conservative places and events ban guns?
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No