Today I finish my analysis of the 2nd GOP Debate with clips from both the main stage debate and the “little kids table” debate.
Whose campaigns will flourish and whose will tumble? That’s left to be determined. Ultimately, I think we’ll see Jeb Bush become the GOP nominee for President.
I discuss and recap with audio the 2nd GOP debate that lasted over 3 hours! A lot of jabs, exchanges, and questions from the candidates during the CNN broadcast. What was missing? Policies!
In my opinion Carly Fiorina won the debate and we will start to see Donald Trump’s poll numbers slide.
The case of Richard Glossip
Guest: Aviva Shen, Senior Editor of ThinkProgress, author of “The Only Witness Against Him Bragged About Setting Him Up. Now He Is About To Be Executed.“
I interview Scott Keyes, a senior reporter for ThinkProgress.org at the Center for American Progress Action Fund.
We discuss the GOP and their backward positions on guns. If conservatives are so convinced that gun-free zones attract killers, then why do so many conservative places and events ban guns?
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH